Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Visit to the Verizon Store

We dropped by on Saturday to see if someone could figure out what's wrong with Don's phone. The guy seemed pretty clueless (about everything), but according to him, Verizon if supposedly shipping a replacement phone. Then we'll have to mail the old phone back. And no, we can't just drop it off at the Verizon store. Lame. (I'm still not convinced we'll be receiving anything in the mail.)

And Tan, I don't know if Don tried removing then replacing the battery. Don doesn't exactly have a knack for electronics (scary, since he's an EE, tho admittedly now doing SW), but I try to leave him to his own business. Hmm. Hope I didn't just annoy him by saying that. Oh well.

Edited to add:
I'm probably just a pot calling the kettle black, since I'm also an EE, and I'd rather not have anything to do with the inner workings of a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment